Business Analyst, Express Team
The Business Analyst is responsible for understanding and documenting software requirements to enhance solutions and Business. The Business Analyst handles duties of moderate scope and complexity.
- Provide Business Value by solving market problems to meet clients and potential clients needs. Handles duties of moderate scope and complexity.
- Gather requirements of moderate scope and complexity from a variety of sources to support Business development process.
- Communicate information in the form of User Stories that support user needs, program functions, test cases and steps required to develop or modify systems.
- May research and analyze projects for new features based on system requirements defined by business system's owners.
- Design requirements and documentation with foresight for the future maintainability and growth of the software.
- Work closely with the Product Manager to manage customer enhancement requests and expectations.
- May act as a liaison to clearly communicate ideas between technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Embrace learning and growth to gain expertise and grow in position.
- Occasional travel required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Understand and prioritize requirements and information, based on input from a variety of sources.
- Work independently as well as in a team.
- Exhibit efficient management of time, tasks and priorities.
- Maintain a positive team player attitude.
- Demonstrate an excellent work ethic and focus on work, tasks, and priorities.
- Communicate technical and non-technical information clearly and effectively/professionally with peers, management, Development, Support and other departments within the company.
- Manage multiple tasks at once while staying calm and on-pace.
- Learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Constantly learn new business processes.
- Proactively listen to client feedback and determine the best way to meet the requirements.
- Adapt to changing Business and environments.