Software Developer, Infinite Visions
Are you seeking a career where you can make a contribution that at the end of the day you know what you did mattered? Do you have the passion to serve your local community by designing software solutions for education? We’re seeking a driven and passionate individual to join our Infinite Visions team, responsible for providing software solutions to the end users of our K-12 financial product line. On this team you will gain an in-depth understanding of how our cutting-edge software is designed, programmed and maintained. You will be relied on to be an expert in how our product works and provide software solutions for real business problems. This position is ideal for a candidate that is looking for growth potential. If you are eager to prove yourself in a growing company and make contributions starting day-one, we could be a great fit for you!
- Competent with necessary tools/technology.
- Implement design specifications into the product.
- Understand and apply programming and user interface standards applicable to the product.
- Understand the purpose and desired results of changes made.
- Spends 90% of working time writing code or understanding software/technical interactions to enable them to finish coding/testing of their work.
- Microsoft .NET / Visual Basic
- Some experience with VB 6
- SQL Server 2005/2008
- General Database Design
- Stored Procedures
- .NET WinForms development
- ASP.Net development
- Web integration technologies like JSON, REST, SOAP and XML
- Using third party tools like Telerik control suites, Redgate SQL Compare, and Data Dynamics Active Reports
- Source Control (VSS, AccuRev, TFS)
- Experience working with, or an interest in Agile Methodologies, such as Scrum
- Must have immediate work eligibility
- Unique ability to understand technical problems and use the tools available (primarily programming languages) to solve them in a manner that is scalable and maintainable taking all variables into account.
- A four-year degree or equivalent relevant experience is required.