BerryDunn | Phoenix, AZ
As one of the largest, independent certified public accounting and management consulting firms in Northern New England and a top 100 firm in the country, BerryDunn is uniquely qualified to provide audit, accounting, tax, wealth management, valuation and, information technology and government consulting services to a wide range of industries, government entities, individuals, estates and trusts. With over 350 employees and 6 locations in Maine, New Hampshire, West Virginia, Arizona, and Connecticut and access to extensive professional accounting services and business advisors worldwide through membership in HLB International, we have the talent and resources needed to provide the answers our clients demand.
Clients trust our advice and our work because we know their industry and their business. Our people develop technical and industry-specific skills to give our clients every advantage. Our firm culture is team-based, with plenty of opportunity for individuals to pursue challenging and interesting career goals while maintaining a work-personal life balance that fits for them and their families.
We are growing and are offering a new position on our IT team. BerryDunn is seeking someone to join our Information Technology team to fulfill the role of Technical Support II. At BerryDunn you will have an opportunity to work with other skilled IT employees and consultants in a dynamic team environment working on leading edge technologies and projects.
This position offers a competitive salary, formal technical training, a comprehensive benefits package, opportunity to grow to your full potential and a progressive work environment.
- Repair computers and other technical equipment
- Repair and troubleshoot software applications and services
- Assist employees with questions and technology service requests
- Process security change requests
- Restore files and data for employees
- Perform root cause analysis of systemic or recurring issues
- Create, streamline and maintain technical support processes, documents and forms
- Work with IT project teams for the implementation of new products and services
- Administer some IT products and services
- Customize SharePoint client collaboration portals
- Other duties and assignments based on your technical experience and capabilities
- Bachelor's degree
- One to two years of fulltime work experience working in an IT technical support role for a company with over 100 computers and employees
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory including account creation, group management and security
- Experience setting up or managing network printing, DHCP and DNS in a Microsoft environment
- Experience trouble shooting issues in a Windows 7, Windows 10, MS Office 2016
- Experience trouble shooting TCP/IP network issues
- A demonstrated desire and ability to effectively solve problems, manage multiple priorities, and respond to end-user issues in a timely and professional manner
- Ethical, self-starter, detail oriented, and excellent communication skills
If you have experience with the technologies below, highlight them in your cover letter when you apply:
- SharePoint, HTML5 and CSS
- A / V Equipment & Video Conferencing
- iManage Worksite
- CaseWare Working Papers & IDEA